Creamy Tahini Dill Dressing
This tahini dill dressing is creamy and delicious, with hints of herbs and garlic. Perfect for perking up your summer salads!
Servings: 0.75 cup
Remove the stems of the dill and finely dice the leaves.
Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. I suggest beginning with ¼ cup of warm water and then adding more to preference. Whisk together until you have a creamy dressing.
Swiss Interest Group Histamine Intolerance (SIGHI) food compatibility list for histamine
All ingredients score 0 on the SIGHI list, with the exception of:
- Begin by pouring in ¼ cup of water into the dressing, then add more to preference. If you like a thinner consistency add more water and whisk again.
- I find using slightly warm water to be helpful in getting a creamy consistency.
- Adjust the amount of dill and garlic to preference.
- Please note that nutritional information is offered as a courtesy. It is auto-generated and should be understood to be an estimate.
- tahini (sesame), which scores 1. Note that it is a potential allergen and should only be consumed if you know you tolerate well.
- dill, which scores 1. There is a note, 'small amounts usually not a problem. High salicylate content'.
- garlic, which scores 1.
- black pepper, which scores 2.
Calories: 961kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 85g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 37g | Monounsaturated Fat: 32g | Sodium: 74mg | Potassium: 871mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 0.1g | Vitamin A: 1317IU | Vitamin C: 21mg | Calcium: 271mg | Iron: 8mg