This maple coconut dip is full of flavour and the perfect way to take fresh fruit to the next level. Perfect for dipping chunks of fruit or fruit kebabs into, it makes for a delicious snack or dessert.
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This is at no extra cost to you, and is much appreciated support towards the running of the blog.
Why you'll love this recipe
- Just 3 ingredients. All are pantry staples, so you can hopefully whip it up without going to the store!
- Easy to make. A very simple recipe that takes minutes to prepare.
- Refined sugar free. We use maple syrup rather than regular white sugar so it is a refined sugar free dip.
- So dunkable. Dip that fresh fruit in it!
The beauty of the maple coconut dip is its simplicity. With just three ingredients, it uses pantry staples and the optional mint. You will need:
- Maple syrup - for that all important sweetness.
- Coconut cream - the thick but soft top of a can, or buy specific coconut cream.
- Mint - to garnish and mix into the dip, this is optional.
Step by step instructions
- Combine the maple syrup and coconut cream in a bowl and stir well to combine.
- Finely dice the mint and stir into your dip.
- Spoon into your serving bowl and enjoy with fresh fruit, or to use as a sauce for other sweet treats.
How to serve
For me, this maple dip is especially lovely with fresh fruit such as cherries. You can also use it more as a sweet sauce to drizzle onto other sweet treats.
More sweet treats to enjoy
Maple coconut dip
- 6 tablespoon coconut cream
- 2 teaspoon maple syrup
- 6 leaves fresh mint leaves finely diced
- To make the maple coconut dip, begin by finely dicing the fresh mint leaves.
- Combine the coconut cream, maple syrup and chopped mint in a bowl and stir thoroughly.
- Serve with fresh fruit and enjoy!
- If you prefer the maple coconut dip without the mint you have yourself a 2 ingredient recipe that only involves opening a couple of cartons and doing a bit of whisking!
- You can always drizzle this onto a bowl of fruit rather than dunking fruit into it!