This vegan peach smoothie without yogurt combines fresh fruit, coconut and oats with a hint of sweetness from maple syrup. It's a fresh breakfast smoothie or light healthy snack that comes together in just five minutes!
Love peach smoothies? Do have a peek of my peach and kale smoothie for another healthy option!
Smoothies are such a healthy breakfast or snack, and always feel a bit indulgent with their delightful sweetness. If you are a smoothie lover too, then you may like to see my apple and pear smoothie and cherry blueberry smoothie. Both tasty and easy to make!
And if you like your smoothie a bit more hearty, my blueberry pear smoothie has both oats and hemp for protein and carbs to start your day.
Back to this peach smoothie without yogurt . . . it really makes the most of summer peaches and is so creamy and moreish. We don't use yogurt or banana, and instead have a pinch of oats to thicken. Quick, easy and delicious!
⭐ Why you'll love this recipe
- Taste of summer - there are some ingredients that just go together, and peaches and cream is one of them. Perfect summer smoothie!
- Non dairy peach smoothie without yogurt or banana - we swap traditional cream or yogurt for non-dairy milk, desiccated coconut and oats. Still creamy and delicious but without dairy.
- Easy to make - just one step for your smoothie and it takes a few minutes to come together!
All the ingredients and their quantities are set out in the recipe card below.
Some notes on a few of them:
- Peaches: the most delicious summer fruit, make sure they are ripe for the best sweetness.
- Desiccated coconut: this adds a 'creamy' flavour. Blend the smoothie fairly well so it isn't too 'bitty' from the flakes. I like the Terrasoul organic coconut flakes.
- Non-dairy milk: used in place of yogurt, use the type that suits you best.
- Oats: I suggest using old fashioned rolled oats rather than steel cut oats or fine quick-cook oats.
📖 Swaps and variations
Choose non-dairy milk of your choice. Coconut milk (the type in a carton rather than a can) will add to the creamy flavour.
Swap maple syrup for agave nectar. Both work equally well to sweeten the smoothie!
🔪 Step by step instructions
Making this peach smoothie without yogurt is very simple, with just two easy steps:
De-stone your peaches and add to a blender.
Add the other ingredients to the blender. I suggest adding the non-dairy milk first as it will help to stop the oats from sticking to the sides. Then blend until smooth and creamy.
💭 Recipe tips and notes
- Pick perfectly ripe peaches. They will give all the flavour, and under-ripe just won't have that delicious sweetness.
- No need to peel the peaches, just de-stone them.
- Blend well so the coconut combines with the other ingredients.
📋 Frequently asked questions
No need to peel, just make sure to de-stone before adding to the blender.
We use oats to thicken the smoothie, which means that is suitable as a vegan smoothie. Use gluten free oats if you have that dietary requirement. Have a peek at my yogurt substitutes for smoothies post for more ideas!
I always pour in the liquids first as it helps prevent the oats and syrup from sticking to the blender cup.
🍽 More tasty smoothies
There are so many tasty ideas to choose from on my smoothies page, including my fruity blueberry pear smoothie and my lychee smoothie. Some more recent ideas to try:
I’m always in the kitchen, so come join me on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest to be the first to hear of new recipes. And please do leave a star rating ⭐⭐⭐ if you tried the recipe!
Peach Smoothie (without Yogurt)
- 2 peaches de-stoned
- ¼ cup oats gf if required
- 1 tablespoon desiccated coconut plus more as a topping
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- ½ cup non-dairy milk
- Pour the milk into your blender, then add all the other ingredients. Blend well for your smoothie!
- Add ice to preference and serve immediately.
- No need to peel the peaches, but definitely make sure you de-stone them!
- Blend well so that the desiccated coconut is blended into the smoothie.
- Use coconut milk for extra coconut flavour!
- Maple syrup can be swapped for agave syrup.
- Please note that nutritional information is offered as a courtesy. It is auto-generated and should be understood to be an estimate.
- non-dairy milk has variable scores.
Soo yummy! Great breakfast this morning!
So glad you liked it Summer!